Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Welcome to our Kindergarten class!


I am so excited to begin our journey together with your child!  It will be a wonderful year to watch your child SOAR in to learning academically and socially!  There will be so many firsts in Kindergarten that he/she will always remember!  

This summer my family, went to the Mayan Ruins in Chichen Itza, Mexico!  We loved the interesting history and amazing ruins!   We also enjoyed our resort, the Riviera Maya.

In the picture from the left is my daughter, Hallie, who is 15 and going to be a sophomore at Desoto High School.  She is very involved in activities in and out of school.  Hallie plays soccer, tennis, and basketball.  Next you will find my husband John, a mechanical engineer at Burns & McDonnell, and is my fellow K-Stater!  Finally, on the other side of me is my son, Connor.  He is attending K-State as a freshman this fall.  Go CATS! 



Welcome to our SOARING and HOPPING Kindergarten classroom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment